Branko – “Onderliv” – [kill shaman]
Cousin Mary 5/15/2012 7-inch, A Library
Swedish band Branko is a guitarist and percussionist who produce a unique sound. Lo-fi rock probably could be called punk surf. Fun, high energy with hints of rockabilly and Spaghetti Western, among others. All instrumental but not traditional surf.
Kill Shaman’s web site implies that it should be played 33rpm, but every track sounds fine at 45rpm as well. 33 is more distorted and nicely weird, 45 is quicker and a bit more together.
you heard it 27 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 2186 days ago, mouthbreather played Nakenklappei
- 2610 days ago, Fox Populi played Herr Ved
- 3721 days ago, Cousin Mary played Saifu
- 3914 days ago, abacus finch played Onderliv
- 3916 days ago, Thurston Hunger played Saifu
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File