Axaxaxas Mlo – “S/t” – [Self Release]
Laethaka 3/27/2012 A Library, CD
Neun Welten went back in time to bone Satyricon’s Dark Medieval Times and they had a goat-baby. It’s icy black metal plus folksy black metal in this self-titled almost demo-sounding release, and I don’t know if that makes this crossover black metal or eclectic black metal or what but it is so good.
Tracks 1-3 are great intros to their metal style. Folksy stuff kicks in around track 5 and he starts bringing in a new instrument almost every song. Lots of cute organ backdrops for growly screeching. Final track starts as a wickedly confused & remixed social commentary that decays into black metal AND IS SILENT FROM 4:20 UNTIL 5:10, whereupon black metal resumes.
you heard it 13 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 1788 days ago, Droll played Axaxaxas Mlo
- 2522 days ago, Laethaka played 888
- 3967 days ago, Grawer played Axaxaxas Mlo
- 3970 days ago, abacus finch played Knowledgeable Citizenry
- 3983 days ago, Roland Blunt played Knowledgeable Citizenry
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File