Embrace of Thorns – “Atonement Ritual” – [Nuclear War Now! Product]
Deathened black metal from three Greek guys named: Archfiend DevilPig, Herald of Demonic Pestilence, and Nuctemeron Bestial Ravisher of the Divine Harmony. Very very anti-JC, with comparably well-written & discernible vocals. Satanic themes of empowerment, truth, and liberation, so maybe contradictory to other black metal that sees itself as a refuge for weakness/delusion/despair away from judgment, or some really abstract shit about battleaxes and star crushing; for an American who associates carnality and indulgence with the deepest types of enslavement, Atonement Ritual doesn’t really click.
The music itself is great. The (intro)s are all short and ambient. SIDE DIABOLUS has a couple long tracks with powerful drums leading the way, but I liked SIDE PREVALENCE’s relentless, rhythmic driving was my fav.
you heard it 30 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 858 days ago, Lord Gravestench played Nemesis of Impurity
- 1160 days ago, Lord Gravestench played Perished In Mortal Agony (second Death)
- 1871 days ago, Rat King played Venom In Veins
- 2144 days ago, Lord Gravestench played Atonement Ritual
- 2383 days ago, Number 6 + Lord Gravestench played Nemesis of Impurity
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File