Ain Soph – “Kshatryia” – [Musica Maxima Magnetica]
Grizzly Adam 2/16/2012 A Library, CD
1_Advancing toward doom. Cries of the stark raving mad
who survived. Piano and overtone from a female vocalist.
2_Within the caves of shores bittersweet siren sing, and
clash, boats collapse, and noise erupts at the time of
drowning. 3_”Industrial Ambient”. Male chant on a
metronome. FM Einheit and Dante for comparison. 4_
Confrontation music theatre; displays of emotion, the
bitterness of futility, and the kind of annihilation
that does not have to be so. 5_Try this one, it might
be the best on here.
-Eveningly Infinitely Wipes Scrub Sonny Atoms Grizzly Adam
you heard it 37 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 123 days ago, Whinger played Monsalvat
- 347 days ago, Whinger played Stella Maris
- 347 days ago, Whinger played Kshatriya
- 510 days ago, Cinderaura played I.A.O.
- 856 days ago, lexi glass played Stella Maris
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File