Corsano, Chris – “Young Cricketer, The” – [Family Vineyard]
Grizzly Adam 11/21/2011 12-inch, A Library
A look at some of the ideas I came away with for a musician of percussion. A1 Atonal. 2 cacophonous one person march drum ensemble with inner tones with outer percussive auras or shells. 3 serial flugel harmonics that is not crazy lined but contractive lined performance. 4 coming onto the drums hot, nice rolling passages, steam roller, rolling over hills, steaming hot, or/and, circumscribing the bass drum heart beat. 5 avoiding the beat, bowing all to hell, long arches, laser CNC, Borg intelligence self soliloquy. 6 intuition and structuring passages, gathering and multiplying flow, feudal anticipation on a night watch, running to signal the alert. 7 extended technique, string and snare maybe, proof of concept. 8 & B2 post-music cranial massage. 1 suitable for choreography, gamelan for one. 3 blows the dust out in manic hyper sound in sound play. 4 like blow horn on a classic old timey sea vessel. 5 difficult dual rhythm exercise. 6 tone, frequencies, and noise all smashed together; borbetomagus’s don dietrich would be proud such a sound can be made by a drummer (such as the eclectic chris corsano here). 7 a jazz combo in one, poly rhythm lest my ears lie. 8 perfect for a damaged rock concept, overload!
-eveningly infinitely wipes scrub sonny atoms grizzly adam
you heard it 45 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 625 days ago, Whine Growl played Why Should You Watch The Striker's Bat?
- 671 days ago, Grawer played How May Your Parents and Your Employer Help You In Your
- 1043 days ago, Louie Caliente played How May Your Parents and Your Employer Help You In Your
- 1296 days ago, Milo Minderbender played How Should You Pick Up The Ball and Throw It?
- 2375 days ago, Louie Caliente played Why Are Some Cricket Coaches Better Than Others?
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File