Salmigondis – “Assez De Trop Pas” – [bimbo tower records]
Freaky French five-member noise/music group lets it all hang out on this 2007 recording with the help of five equally freaky guests. Limited edition of 150 copies. Fuzzed-out free jazz meets bizarre spoken word ambience from hell. Squealing feedback, blurting horns, turntables, electronics, guitars, vocals, layers of grimy mechanical noise… basically just the craziest shit ever. Plus everything is in French, so good luck with that. And oh yeah, when they play live some of the members wear masks and have been known to dress up like babies and stuff. A totally incomprehensible project and I love it.
you heard it 15 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 41 days ago, Gram Sayles played L'arbitre Et La Collectif Qui Ne Repond Plus!
- 1271 days ago, Louie Caliente played Lieu Des Incandescences
- 1823 days ago, Paulsky played Tentative De Dialogue Avec La Petasse
- 2992 days ago, Shark Starr I played Lieu Des Incandescences
- 3004 days ago, pArcel pOst played L'arbitre Et La Collectif Qui Ne Repond Plus!
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File