Fashion Pimps & The Glamazons – “Jazz 4 Johnny”- [Feel It Records]
beastofbourbon 11/30/2021 12-inch, A Library
“…if all the members of Devo were going through a divorce at the same time and decided to make a record with Rozz Williams (Christian Death) where they really cut loose and did a lot of amphetamines you’d expect it to come out sounding like ‘Jazz 4 Johnny’ ” – New Noise Magazine
Fashion Pimps and The Glamazons is a side project of various members of the Cleveland, Ohio indie, noise, and hardcore punk scene. The psychotic noise synth-punk they produce is as disturbing as the album cover. It’s loud and chaotic, and from either a long time ago or the future. I can’t stop listening to it. It’s ideal for a fast paced work environment or an all night bender.
Beast of Bourbon
you heard it 18 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 423 days ago, Zero Gravity played The Forest People
- 428 days ago, dr doug played Dream Police
- 430 days ago, Zero Gravity played V.R.
- 437 days ago, Zero Gravity played The Forest People
- 441 days ago, Morris Minor played Dream Police
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File