Bastard Noise / X-Eyes [coll] – [Bastard Eyes]
whngr 11/18/2021 7-inch, A Library
Subversive Electronic Trauma
This split features harsh noise stalwarts Bastard Noise (Man is the Bastard aka Charred Remains off-shoot) and a project that is new to this miserable volunteer, X-Eyes. Surely a play on the word “excise”, to remove by cutting. Which may be what you’d like to do to your eardrums while this seven inch spins through your frail consciousness.
Track 3 “instrumental”
Crunchy swells of nausea inducing noise with some low fidelity, buried yells. Unpleasant and dissonant, Bastard Noise has a long standing practice of espousing the merits of the DYI ethos and builds their own devices to unleash their anti-human sentiments upon a suspect audience.
X-Eyes employs ambient washes of static and assorted bleeps under feminine vitriolic shouts before a tsunami of electronic malice crashes upon the bloody caverns where your ear canals once resided.
Los Angeles/Claremont(?) – 2021
you heard it 16 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 501 days ago, Reject Girl played Animal Authority Over Humans
- 514 days ago, Teachers AIDS played The Skull Catapult (Instrumental)
- 515 days ago, Reject Girl played The Skull Catapult (Instrumental)
- 526 days ago, Whinger played They Are Coming For You
- 529 days ago, Christus Minus Vesperum played Animal Authority Over Humans
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File