Government Alpha / Scum – “Swamp Attack” – [Oxen]
Acerbic Power-electronics from the Land of the Rising Sun.
Tokyo’s Yoshida Yasutoshi of Government Alpha and Xerxes Records performs under his sage name Carbonic Acid with and without Sou Inomoto of Scum and Slug Tapes, also of Tokyo, unleashing a torrent of demented, careening electronics, either in collaboration or complicity, generating horrifying atmospheres of cataclysmic proportions.
Peals of electronic noise and impassioned strife.
Delirious wrathful fountains of crushing electronics, klaxons, sirens, fear, danger, the madman is home and his prey imprisoned in the darkness cowers nude, battered, and broken in a futile attempt to hide from the punishment they know they are about to receive. But the only respite is deep within the mind… and that nut was cracked weeks ago.
Apply this sonic firewall of terror upon the listeners you hope to eliminate from your meagre audience… and potentially attract the unhinged and apoplectic.
The machine screams.
Japan – 2021
you heard it 8 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 12 days ago, Whinger played I DOn't Care COLLApse of THIS WorLD - Scum
- 19 days ago, TALONANVIL played Live Collaboration At Flying Teapot 2018.03.21 (Remix) -G.A.
- 23 days ago, Christus Minus Vesperum played Fly Away from Ekota GA re-mix - Government Alpha
- 50 days ago, Teachers AIDS played Live Collaboration At Flying Teapot 2018.03.21 (Remix) -Scum
- 54 days ago, Whinger played Reticent Assassin - Government Alpha
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File