Jansch, Bert – “L.A. Turnaround Bonus Tracks” – [Drag City]
This CD contains bonus tracks and video for this 1974 album by Scottish folk musician Bert Jansch. Former Monkee Michael Nesmith produced and played guitar. Musicians include Red Rhodes (steel guitar), Byron Berline (fiddle, mandolin) and Jesse Ed Davis (guitar).
Very fancy guitar work, nice singing. Jansch fans will get a kick out of the archival footage in the video.
See also review of main 12″: http://spidey.kfjc.org/index.php?p=3934
you heard it 18 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 195 days ago, Avakhov played The Blacksmith ( Alternate Version)
- 1455 days ago, Hemroid the Leader played Open Up The Watergate ( Alternate Version)
- 2841 days ago, Surfer Rosa played In The Bleak Midwinter ( Alternate Version)
- 3338 days ago, Art Crimes played The Blacksmith ( Alternate Version)
- 3571 days ago, Rocket J. Squirrel played The Blacksmith ( Alternate Version)
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File