Jansch, Bert – “L.A. Turnaround Bonus Tracks” – [Drag City]
This CD contains bonus tracks and video for this 1974 album by Scottish folk musician Bert Jansch. Former Monkee Michael Nesmith produced and played guitar. Musicians include Red Rhodes (steel guitar), Byron Berline (fiddle, mandolin) and Jesse Ed Davis (guitar).
Very fancy guitar work, nice singing. Jansch fans will get a kick out of the archival footage in the video.
See also review of main 12″: http://spidey.kfjc.org/index.php?p=3934
you heard it 19 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 104 days ago, dr doug played Open Up The Watergate ( Alternate Version)
- 864 days ago, Avakhov played The Blacksmith ( Alternate Version)
- 2124 days ago, Hemroid the Leader played Open Up The Watergate ( Alternate Version)
- 3510 days ago, Surfer Rosa played In The Bleak Midwinter ( Alternate Version)
- 4007 days ago, Art Crimes played The Blacksmith ( Alternate Version)
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File