Gates – “A Mask Hidden In Memory” – [Hypaethral]
Sleepy Creepy Un/Comfortable SpaceGuitar based ambience and feedback with minimalist electronics.
Bleak drones, hums and aural shapes coexist in subterranean echo chambers of unearthly horrors or a sonic sculpture of your anxieties suspended in alien space. Track 5 is a reinterpretation of The Passing State of Plurality by Aidan Baker and includes an outlying instrument, drums played gently and with swelling complexity behind slightly more glitchy drones.
pulses / waves / plunks / squeaks / drone / soft percussion
Gates is one Bryan W. Bray (Jugurtha and formerly Demonic Possessor) of Toronto, ON.
you heard it 15 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 478 days ago, Avakhov played Paramnesia
- 483 days ago, Cynthia Lombard played The Passing State of Plurality -Aidan Baker Reinterpretation
- 489 days ago, Lurker played To The Common Path of Illusion
- 498 days ago, Whine Grrl played A Mask Hidden In Memory (ascesis Version)
- 500 days ago, Teachers AIDS played
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File