Namanax – “Cascading Waves of Electronic Turbulence” – [Release Records]
Namanax is mid-weight to harsh electronic noise from James Plotkin (O.L.D., Khanate, et al.), Bill Yurkiewicz (Exit-13, Pica, Purge), and Kipp Johnson (Also of Purge, Candiru, Elixir) and all three are in Solarus.
Track 1 is pretty intense, unrelenting and relatively short (11:39) when measured up against the second track (47:01) which has a trembling pulse that stretches through its entirety. There is some structure to the dissonance, white-noise, and near subsonic sounds that act as a beat of sorts. Hypnotizing and methodical with intermittent jarring stabs of crunchy noise. Again, after a while I begin to hear voices but they come from within my brain as this kind of repetition has a way of exciting my language center. It seems though the words lack meaning they allude to self preservation and perseverance.
you heard it 20 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 463 days ago, Bryan Chandler played Contaminating Influence
- 469 days ago, Justin Outlier played Cascading Waves of Electronic Turbulence
- 473 days ago, Avakhov played Contaminating Influence
- 477 days ago, Bryan Chandler played Contaminating Influence
- 477 days ago, Phil Phactor played Contaminating Influence
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File