Impiety- ‘Salve The Goat: Iblis Exelsi’ – [Nuclear War Now! Productions]
Formed in 1990, Singapore’s Impiety were one of the first extreme black/death metal bands from East Asia. They are still active to this day, and still revered within the international “war metal”/“goat metal” scene. This 2017 LP from NWN! is a collection of their earliest, rawest shit: 1993’s ’Salve the Goat’ 7” (A1-A2), 1992’s ‘Ceremonial NecroChrist Redesecration’ demo (A3-B3), and 1991’s rehearsal demo (B4-B7).
Fans of the rottenest blackdeath bestiality from Canada (Blasphemy), Brazil (Impurity), Finland (Beherit), and the USA (Nunslaughter) will be well at home here. It is excellent material like pretty much everything else from this project. Be advised that A3, B3, B4, and B7 are brief intro/outro-type synthstrumentals. Elsewhere caveman grunts and howls chase compressed and lumbering walls of bass, guitar, and cymbal noise as we lurch through cleverly composed yet Metal-Blade-proof devilworship rituals. Nasty.
you heard it 23 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 579 days ago, Honey Bear played Ceremonial Necrochrist Redesecration
- 579 days ago, Whinger played Outroblation: Demonoccultic Rebirthment of Mammon
- 579 days ago, Whinger played Fallen Blasphemathory
- 579 days ago, Whinger played The Seventh Goatspawn
- 584 days ago, Lurker played The Black Goat Messiah
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File