Cheveu – “My Answer Is Yes! “But What’s The Question?”” – [Rob’s House]
Straight ahead, catchy rock from this lo-fi trio. Side A has incomprehensible vocals and the sound is, shall we say, fidelity-challenged–actually it sounds like it was recorded in a clothes hamper full of dirty laundry–but the relentless garage-a-billy beat is fun. Side B attempts a funky uptempo groove and is much better soundwise; we can sort of make out the words on this side even though the singer tends to mumble. Both sides add a touch of keyboards and tambourine to the basic guitar/bass/drums lineup. Either side is a fine use of three minutes of your time. Language (motherfucker) on Side B.
you heard it 28 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 3870 days ago, Anubis, God of Jackals played Lola Langusta
- 3870 days ago, Zero Gravity played My Answer Is Yes! But What's The Question?
- 3873 days ago, Oscar Hox played My Answer Is Yes! But What's The Question?
- 3875 days ago, Pete Dixon played My Answer Is Yes! But What's The Question?
- 3876 days ago, Ophelia Necro played Lola Langusta
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File