Halvorson, Mary and Walter, Weasel – “Opulence” – [Ug Explode]
Virtuoso playing from Brooklyn based composer and improviser Mary Halvorson on guitar and Oakland based Weasel Walter on drums (and clarinet mouthpiece!) makes for eight tracks of energetic, madly improvised insanity.
Humorous, mostly fast-paced, genre defying ??? is it rock, jazz, experimental? Simultaneously strange and a good listen.
you heard it 23 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 155 days ago, Phil Phactor played Rare Vodka From The Fourteenth Century
- 533 days ago, Morris Minor played The Art Deco Hairbrush
- 708 days ago, Goodwrench played a Diamond Encrusted Frisbee
- 1052 days ago, John Goldfarb played The Art Deco Hairbrush
- 1107 days ago, Goodwrench played (Rich) Corinthian Leather
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File