Halvorson, Mary and Walter, Weasel – “Opulence” – [Ug Explode]
Virtuoso playing from Brooklyn based composer and improviser Mary Halvorson on guitar and Oakland based Weasel Walter on drums (and clarinet mouthpiece!) makes for eight tracks of energetic, madly improvised insanity.
Humorous, mostly fast-paced, genre defying ??? is it rock, jazz, experimental? Simultaneously strange and a good listen.
you heard it 24 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 159 days ago, Goodwrench played (Rich) Corinthian Leather
- 397 days ago, Phil Phactor played Rare Vodka From The Fourteenth Century
- 775 days ago, Morris Minor played The Art Deco Hairbrush
- 950 days ago, Goodwrench played a Diamond Encrusted Frisbee
- 1293 days ago, John Goldfarb played The Art Deco Hairbrush
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File