Gudmundsen-Holmgreen, Pelle – “Music For Voices an Instruments” – [Dacapo]
Postwar choral works from the Danish composer Pelle Gudmundsen-Holmgreen performed by Vocal Group Ars Nova.
Unreasonable optimism becomes impotent through attempts to reconcile the ascetic and ecstatic. These works exist in crisis, as sober quandaries: the opposition of serialism and nihilism is a thing of the past now that sonic pluralism has opened new avenues of sensuality.
Ars Nova sings with beautiful intonation.
you heard it 20 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 212 days ago, Billie Joe Tolliver played Je Ne Me Tairai Jamais. Jamais
- 217 days ago, Cousin Mary played Je Ne Me Tairai Jamais. Jamais
- 235 days ago, Kimbrosia played The Creation - The 6th Day
- 238 days ago, Cousin Mary played Examples for Chorus
- 239 days ago, Naysayer played Je Voudrais Que Mon Amour Meure (FRENCH)
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File