Chauveau, Sylvain “Nuage” [Type]
cujo 11/9/2008 A Library
Music written for the Sebastian Betbeder’s films Nuage and Andrea’s Hands, spread over 20 short tracks.
The music is uncomplicated: stark noodlings on the piano, occassionally accompanied by slowly drawn out strings. The whole affair has the non-urgency of Satie’s music.
Rainy day music if ever such a thing existed.
And if you were to ask for a disparaging idea of what the films may be about? Picture a Wes Anderson flick with all the quirk removed and all that remains is a messed up family and a suicidal Wilson brother.
–Cujo, KFJC, Nov 2008
you heard it 21 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 1894 days ago, Cousin Mary played Nuage
- 5244 days ago, Monster Zero played L'approche du Nuage
- 5244 days ago, Mitch LeMay played Symptome No. 2
- 5251 days ago, Grizzly Adam played les mains dandrea
- 5258 days ago, Johnny Darko played L'approche du Nuage
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File