Price, William – “Rush Hour” – [Ablaze Records]
Hemroid The Leader 1/4/2018 A Library, CD
Fixed media and electroacoustic music from Birmingham-based composer William Price. Inspired by diverse sources: the abstract paintings of Francis Bacon and Gerhard Richter, the writings of James Joyce and Charles Bukowski, or more abstract concepts such as a practicing musician, discreet gestures, and meditation.
Intense music that will crawl your mind. Software scopes, aggregates and dissects. Excellent sound design.
you heard it 15 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 1408 days ago, Gram Sayles played Spline
- 1683 days ago, Hemroid the Leader played Tantric Dreams of a Lotus Blossum
- 1844 days ago, Les Payne played Triptich: Three Studies in Gesture and Noise
- 1849 days ago, Naysayer played Triptich: Three Studies in Gesture and Noise
- 1850 days ago, Hemroid the Leader played Tantric Dreams of a Lotus Blossum
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File