DeKoven – “DeKoven!” – [Amphion]
Hemroid The Leader 10/10/2017 12-inch, Classical
Found in the Classical library.”Very little musical talk,” reads the librarian’s ballpoint on the reverse. Seymour DeKoven’s home station was WFUV Fordham University. Some listeners found his quirky mannerisms annoying: he played exclusively music from the baroque and rococo eras, omitting the slow movements, characterizing it OTW, Out of This World, or OTG, for Galaxy or OTU for Universe. He called his style Barococo. Play this if you hate the listeners. I know some of you hate The Listener because I’ve heard your shows.
you heard it 11 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 1077 days ago, Avakhov played Why Is Canned Music Superior to Live Music?
- 1865 days ago, Droll played The Rise and Fall of Great Music
- 1872 days ago, Droll played The Rise and Fall of Great Music
- 1946 days ago, Honey Bear played The Rise and Fall of Great Music
- 1951 days ago, Mitch LeMay played Why Is Canned Music Superior to Live Music?
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File