Winstin, Robert Ian – “Taliban Dances” – [Erm Media]
Robert Ian Winstin conducts the Kiev Orchestra and plays piano, these are all his compositions.
Taliban Dances (Tracks 1-5) is a violin concerto in the tradition of Bartok, Prokofiev, and Kreisler. Track 3 is a standout, features a slide whistle and percussion.
Three Pieces For Piano finds Winstin alone at the piano.
Normandy and Le Voyage Dans La Lune are very cinematic and percussive.
you heard it 20 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 46 days ago, Pax Humana played Violin Concerto - III. Baghdad Bossa Nova
- 260 days ago, Bryan Chandler played Violin Concerto - II. Lullaby: Life
- 1809 days ago, Dusty Rhodes played I. Call to Prayer: Flower of Youth
- 1814 days ago, Hemroid the Leader played V. Call to Prayer: Finale
- 1814 days ago, Mitch LeMay played Normandy: June 6, 1944
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File