Unwelcome Or Ignored: Noisefest 2001 [coll] – [Super Art Media]
You know what you’re getting in to here. 17 tracks featuring experimental artists. From the noisiest of noise (Xome) to the droneyest of drones (Klowd), and everything in between.
1. Chachi Jones: Gurgling grinding gears and crunchy 8-bit vocal samples.
2. Filthmilk: Mellow backwards synth give erode under waves of static distortion.
3. Delayed Sleep: Guitars loop and reverberate while time folds in on itself.
4. Control R Workshop: Arrhythmic feedback-infested noise-skronk.
5. Critical Theater: Heavy, plodding bass and drums, psychedelic guitar, and ethereal whispers.
6. C/A/T: Pure static blast morph into pounding dance beats.
7. KrisTal Marimba Lounge: Echoey industrial bass and beats.
8. Products of Conception: Smorgasbord of synths.
9. Stimbox: Lasers engage for spaceship blast-off.
10: Pedestrian Deposit: Contact mic music concrete.
11. K. Atchley: Crushed under a rolling, rumbling wave.
12. Instagon: Squelchy improv noise-rock.
13. Uberkunst: Rattling drums and whirling oscillators.
14. Xome: “You don’t wanna look in there.” Harsh.
15. Klowd: One solid low-frequency resonating drone.
16: Human Bone Bicycle Sciences Industries: Exactly what it sounds like.
17: Conure: Rhythmic K-hole dub. (Louie’s pick)
you heard it 22 times on kfjc! most recently:
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File