Marble Sheep – “Raise The Dead ” – [Fuenfundvierzig]
Jawbone 10/10/2007 A Library, CD
Lo-fi psychedelic garage sludge is what you would expect of a live from Europe release from Japanese band Marble Sheep, and that???s exactly what you get; nothing more and nothing less.
Like MC5 on acid or Hawkwind on beer, Marble Sheep are relentlessly and unapologetically heavy and psychedelic. The sound on ???Raise The Dead- 2006 March Europe??? is distant and tinny, but I suppose that adds to its charm, giving it a bootleg feel, as if you???re listening in, uninvited. Good fer what ails ya.
Marby, the Marble Sheep mascot sez, ???Keep on rockin??? and keep on blazin???, Ken-san!???
you heard it 32 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 3731 days ago, Cinderaura played Who Should Be Trusted?
- 4240 days ago, Grawer played The Drop
- 4366 days ago, Surfer Rosa played The Drop
- 5575 days ago, Dave Garver played Horizon
- 5593 days ago, Grizzly Adam played The Drop
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File