Foussat, Jean-Marc & Les Autres – “Alternative Oblique” – [Improvising Beings]
frenchie Foussat’s (foosa) compilation of electronic, free-jazz nonsense in four delectable discs. all weird and wild, though a few tracks border on sanity.
CD1 is a collection of pieces with various movements. can be played continuous, as most songs track together.
CD2 starts off with a psychedelic spin, devolving to free jazz feels, into an aloof kraut rock vibe ala Faust (track 9).
CD3 four ~20 minute noise tracks good for mixing some chaos into your set. glitchy whirrs and whistles/ modem’s sexy nightmare/ fever dream chant/ falling endlessly into the chasm.
CD4 long, live recordings of oddball sounds structures fabricated with horns, drums, synth, stringed things. free jazz.
you heard it 17 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 87 days ago, lexi glass played Alternative Oblique
- 1197 days ago, Cousin Mary played La Lamentable Stupefaction Des Drosophiles Twenty Five
- 1206 days ago, Hemroid the Leader played La Boutique Aux Fredaines Et Autres Caprices Annexes
- 1206 days ago, Naysayer played Wild Thing (Tribute to J.H.)
- 1208 days ago, Cynthia Lombard played La Lamentable Stupefaction Des Drosophiles Twenty Five
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File