Bren’t Lewiis Ensemble – “Armless Marvel, The” – [BUFMS]
Free improv noise from these Butte County Free Music Society weirdos.
The first three tracks are confusing collages of looped synth feedback, jagged guitar fuzz, clanging percussion, skittery static, and echoing found sounds.
Track 4 is a campfire ballad of sorts, telling of the tale of a woman with no arms through tweaked vocals over a bed of psychedelic guitar warbles and animalistic snorts and hairball-expulsions.
Track 5 sounds like an underwater raga on acid.
you heard it 21 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 1797 days ago, Billie Joe Tolliver played Panicked Alligator Gagging On A Canoe Paddle
- 1797 days ago, Fox Populi played Persian Cucumbers
- 1805 days ago, Number 6 played Persian Cucumbers
- 1806 days ago, Louie Caliente played (Subcutaneous Mix)
- 1807 days ago, Roland Blunt played Vanishing Cliffs Of Tilden, Nebraska
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File