Les Hatepinks “Tete Malade/Sick in the Head” (TKO Records) 10″, 45rpm
ophelia necro 2/19/2007 A Library
Les Hatepinks are a french (Marseille) foursome which provide rock and roll with a garage/punk flavor. This 10″ offers seven short and snotty tracks (the entire album is less than nine minutes long!) Tongue in cheek song titles like “Should I Kill Myself Or Go Jogging?” make this release pretty fun. Language on “Sweep the Shit” (track B4). They sing mostly in English (some counting in French). Guitar, bass, drums and vocals.
you heard it 28 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 190 days ago, Lurker played My City Is Sick of Pizza
- 421 days ago, Lurker played My City Is Sick of Pizza
- 875 days ago, Naysayer played Should I Kill Myself Or Go Jogging?
- 1192 days ago, Babo vs Slim played Sexual Liberation Is For Animals
- 1927 days ago, Ras Babo played Should I Kill Myself Or Go Jogging?
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File