“Tomorrow Time” by The Boats
cadilliac margarita 2/7/2007 A Library
Mellow and pleasant synth-pop is how I would describe the new album from the electronic-acoustic duo of Craig Tattersall and Andrew Hargraves. They have invited self-described “friends” Chris Stewart and Elanie Reynolds to provide vocals for several tracks. Speaking of the vocals, they are sparse here, but that is okay because the quiet instrumentation is what gives this album it’s loveliness. Don’t be fooled by the heavy song titles, because this music is about as menacing as a newborn puppy. This is just really good unwinding music with some interesting electronic distortion. Track 11 is a personal favorite of mine. It reminds me of a piece of soundtrack music that would accompany a protagonist on a late- night contemplative drive down a long, deserted road.
you heard it 36 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 754 days ago, Austereo played If You Leave Me, Can I Come Too?
- 3088 days ago, Laethaka played May Our Enemies Never Find Happiness
- 3706 days ago, Thom Ankhs played This Song Is One Colour
- 4134 days ago, Rocket J. Squirrel played Wasn't Changing Your Mind an Option?
- 4504 days ago, Cadillac Margarita played If You Leave Me, Can I Come Too?
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File