Impractical Cockpit – To Be Treated (Load)
Slightly damaged and destroyed lo-fi guitar wandering sounds somewhat like a Ralph Steadman drawing.?? Out of Nawlins, LA and quite probably out of their minds. Don’t let the DIY sound fool ya, this has that deconstructed Caroliner brilliance working under every moment of dissonant depravity.??Departure is the essence with whole pieces echoing the end of the Beatles’ “Long, Long Time” (trust me).?? Jewelry box dancer in a pharmaceutical fog, logical extensions of an insane musical doctrine, it could be your soundtrack of senile cynicism.?? More sensible than Slicing Grandpa, more musical than Caroliner, perhaps an American version of NZ’s Futurians.
3W: When Levee Breaks
you heard it 13 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 2187 days ago, abacus finch played Grails Golden Garden
- 2214 days ago, Surfer Rosa played No More Strobelight
- 3315 days ago, Number 6 played Passion of a Cop
- 4808 days ago, Justin Outlier played Latitude: North 41? 53' 0" - Longitude: West 70? 45" 46'
- 4812 days ago, Anubis, God of Jackals played Passion of a Cop
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File