Bukowski, Charles – “Reads His Poetry” – [Black Sparrow Graphic Arts]
The dirty old man is back again (well not really.) Posthumous release on Black Sparrow press, this is a studio recording of Bukowski reading his poetry with no music, so this is a gem for mixing with. The usual topics are covered; whores, beer, horseraces, sex, smoking, late nights, etc.
The poet laureate of American low life bares it all, unaccompanied, and with very few direct FCCs. Keep in mind he does say some pretty naughty things…
you heard it 63 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 455 days ago, Slartibartfast played 7th Race When The Angels Swung Low and Burned
- 1259 days ago, Bryan Chandler played a 350 Dollar Horse and a Hundred Dollar Whore
- 1315 days ago, D Artagnan played Don't Come Round But If You Do...
- 1459 days ago, D Artagnan played Don't Come Round But If You Do...
- 1508 days ago, D Artagnan played The State of World Affairs From a 3rd Floor Window
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File