Featherbeard – “Incantations” – [Self-released]
I can truthfully say I have never heard anything like this. If a genre description was required, it could be called folk. Primarily Featherbeard’s voice accompanied by guitar (mandolin, dulcimer, etc.?) with some percussion, back up singers and other instruments taking a background role. Very pretty at times, sometimes funny, almost always dark. Vocals get strange and lyrics are warped a lot of the time. Original with a capital O.
PGM: Could work in any dark set, folk or even classical show.
you heard it 45 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 181 days ago, Naysayer played Wat Will Yuo Were to Yuor Funeril
- 426 days ago, Naysayer played I and China, In Refrince to Othir Things
- 958 days ago, Naysayer played Menstreul Melidy, a Campfire Seen
- 1133 days ago, Naysayer played The Songe Befour The Next Songe Is The Best
- 1426 days ago, Anomaly played Die Tier Fressen Moovie Staars
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File