Metzger, Paul / Fine, Milo [coll] – [Nero’s Neptune Records]
Paul Metzger’s Spontaneous Composition Generator was made with 37 music boxes with lots of modifications – it sounds very much at times like a prepared piano. Snippets of twinkly music box ditties intermix with slams and buzzes.
Milo Fine’s first piece Moosbrugger is noisy and at times shrill and sounds like percussion and prepared piano mixed with clarinet. The second track Ulrich is all percussion.
All tracks are rather whimsical and endearing with some very quiet spots throughout.
you heard it 15 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 2592 days ago, Fox Populi played Spontaneous Composition Generator
- 3238 days ago, abacus finch played Concerning "The Other Condition" - Moosbrugger
- 3242 days ago, Grawer played Concerning "The Other Condition" - Ulrich
- 3242 days ago, Naysayer played Concerning "The Other Condition" - Ulrich
- 3252 days ago, Cynthia Lombard played Spontaneous Composition Generator
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File