Son of Jor-El/Larson, Erik [coll] – [Underdogma]
mickeyslim 1/23/2013 7-inch, A Library
Son of Jor-El (Corey Bing, Big Metal Dave, and C.T.) will have you cringing with fear, hiding in a dark corner. Played at 45 sounds pretty normal, but becomes super drudgy at the incorrect speed (not necessarily recommended) Super scary shit, takes you straight down to the ninth layer of Hell in a burning plane…. oh yeah, and you’re high on acid. Ecstatic madness.
Erik Larson (from stoner metal band Alabama Thunderpussy) turns up the stoney-ness all the way up to 11for the B-side. Time to pull out the bong, bust out the Jack Daniels and get ready for some loud music to get that head banging. This song will definitely get some plays on the blues show, fo’ sho’.
PGM: turn this mother fucker UP because I say so!
you heard it 19 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 2410 days ago, Lord Gravestench played Cat Nap
- 3654 days ago, Lord Gravestench played (Bow Before) The Blood Lord
- 3656 days ago, Lucifer Rosa played Cat Nap
- 3661 days ago, Scanner Darkly played Cat Nap
- 3661 days ago, Lord Gravestench played Cat Nap
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File