Allbee, Liz – “Quarry Tones ” – [Resipiscent]
Max Level 1/10/2006 A Library, CD
Gentle madness, gloriously warped. Trumpet, vocals, keyboards, electronics, loops. Some tracks are crazy soundscapes, others try to be songs but stop just short. Nothing is as it should be, yet everything is perfectly in place. How is that possible? One hefty 11-minute track in the middle, everything else is on the short side, 4 minutes or less. At 29 minutes total, this wonderfully strange CD is over way too quickly.
you heard it 56 times on kfjc! most recently:
- 30 days ago, Good Karma and Friends played Mus and Plinus
- 1561 days ago, lexi glass played Fanfare the Goad Offal Ages
- 1819 days ago, Phil Phactor played Hey Judy G.
- 2148 days ago, Naysayer played Balm for Baleen Gales
- 2952 days ago, Click played Mus and Plinus
12345 S. El Monte Road Los Altos Hills, California 94022
Public Inspection File